Monday 1 June 2015

#2 - Vampire Tremere Thaumaturgy Initiation

Vampire Tremere Thaumaturgy Initiation

Run time
17:23
Triggers
[personal attention][Dutch accent][chanting][candlelight]




When you first meet Callidora, she is all business.You meet her at the Tremere Chantry, and it has been arranged that you get some private lessons in Thaumaturgy, the Kindred form of Blood Magic. Later you will find out this cold exterior is only a facade, but for now she demands respect. Who 'you' are is never really discussed, but it highly hinted at to be either Alicia or her newly made ghoul. 

Calli goes over some basic information about Thaumaturgy, and goes through an initiation process to get you attuned to the discipline. 

This event, this appointment is what will inspire loads of rumors around the city of Amsterdam, of secret trades and Sabbat involvement. 

4 comments:

  1. If I ever make a RP ,I think I may be a Sabbat cause since they have control of Atlanta that would maybe explain the southern accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found your blog. I DID wonder who Callidora was talking to, but I never (ever) thought it was Alicia. That totally changes some things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. initiation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. hermetik

    ReplyDelete